CRA Virtual Conference 2020
While the biennial CRA Conference at Snowbird will be postponed to next summer, we will be holding an online meeting this summer on Wednesday, July 22nd, and Thursday, July 23rd.
- NSF CISE Assistant Director Margaret Martonosi and CRA Director of Government Affairs Peter Harsha will give plenary talks with opportunities for participants to contribute questions and comments.
- There will be four panel sessions on Challenges in the time of COVID, including sessions on teaching, research and collaboration, mentoring students and colleagues, and challenges for chairs.
- There will be two interactive sessions on CRA’s Strategic Planning process.
- The Workshop for New Department Chairs will be held on Tuesday, July 21st.
- There will be a page with lightning talk videos on timely topics.
Ran Libeskind-Hadas (Harvey Mudd College) Chair
James Allan (University of Massachusetts, Amherst) Co-Chair
All videos are available here.
Remarks from the Director of NSF
The NSF Computing and Information Science Landscape: A look forward
Challenges in the time of COVID: Teaching
Strategic Planning 1: CRA’s Future Strategy
Challenges in the time of COVID: Challenges for Chairs
Race, Racism, and the Exclusion of Black People in Computing
The Changing Policy Landscape for Computing Research
Challenges in the time of COVID: Research and Collaboration
Strategic Planning 2: Informing CRA’s Strategic Plan Implementation
Challenges in the time of COVID: Mentoring Students and Colleagues
Click here to view all lightning talks.
Talks organized by subject area